What would life be like if you lived with the deep peace of knowing that nothing and no one is against you?
Are you facing work or relationship challenges, co-dependency, chronic complaining, a sense of powerlessness and frustration, a need to control or be right, fear of failure or success, a lack of motivation, or trouble embracing your shadow or your brilliance? Too often in life we believe that outer circumstances are holding us back, driving us crazy, or causing us pain.
The Q Process can help.
The Q Process is a scientifically validated tool that has been proven to decrease feelings of anxiety and overall anxiousness, and increase feelings of self-compassion while learning how to shift behavior toward a more resilient, healthy expression.
The workshop weaves together the latest understandings emerging from brain research and quantum science with the profound spiritual wisdom at the heart of ancient and modern spiritual teachings worldwide.
In this full-day workshop you will:
- Learn how to take the most trying circumstances and put them to use in manifesting your magnificence.
- Learn how to differentiate your “True Self” from the myths, messages, and beliefs that underlie patterns and conditioning that lead suffering
- Practice using your heart to cultivate lasting behavioral changes
- Heal and release painful past experiences that create stress and anxiety in your nervous system
- Leave behind victim thoughts and behaviors and step into a fuller relationship to the Divine, other people and yourself - one filled with connection, compassion and courage.
When we wait for others to change, for outer circumstances to adjust, we give away our sense of wholeness and our very freedom to craft the life our heart desires. Join us for the day to radically shift your consciousness and your experience of life.
About the Instructor:
Reverend Judy Beach, M. Div., is an ordained Unity minister. After graduating from Unity Institute & Seminary with a Master of Divinity degree in June 2016, she served as the Senior Minister in Corpus Christi Texas. Rev. Judy is also a Licensed Unity Teacher, a certified Q Coach, a Healthy Congregations coach and is serving on the Unity Worldwide Ministries Ministry Wellness Consultant Team. Prior to entering ministry, she consulted and facilitated various corporations in change management and leadership development. She is a native Texan! Her mission is to grow and inspire herself and others to live a life of joy, freedom and excellence.
Unity of New Braunfels, 408 Gruene Road, New Braunfels, Texas 78130
Workshop will be in the Gratitude and Prosperity Room. Coaching Sessions location TBD.
$129 - prepaid by July 29
$159 after July 29
Workshop for Saturday, August 11th (10 am - 5 pm) - Participants will need to bring a sack lunch.
Group Coaching Sessions: August 16, 23, and 30 from 6:30 -8:00 pm